Laura L. Lebron
Laura L. Lebron is a paralegal at Law Office of Kyle A. Patrick, P.C. Laura began her career as a legal assistant working in personal injury and bankruptcy law and is now working as a paralegal handling probate and conservatorship matters. She also has previous experience in bankruptcy, family law, personal injury, and civil litigation.
She earned her Bachelors of Arts in Anthropology from the University of California, Riverside and she received her Associates in Paralegal Studies from Riverside Community College. Laura continues her education and professional endeavors through completion of MCLE credits.
In her free time, she enjoys spending with her family and loved ones, reading, gardening and participating in Techo Tuesday, an inland empire networking event for tech entrepreneurs where she’s been a member since 2018.
A Representative Sampling of Ms. Lebron’s Experience is as Follows:
Probate and Conservatorships
- Has assisted in preparation for trials, evidentiary hearings, and preparation of forms in conservatorship and probate matters.
- Worked as Chapter 7 bankruptcy paralegal in boutique bankruptcy firm.
- Has worked on numerous cases with favorable outcomes for clients in Chapter 7 bankruptcies in the Inland Empire.
- Has handled bankruptcy cases from beginning of Petitions to Final Discharges of matter.
- Over $1,000,000 in debt discharged as a Chapter 7 Paralegal.
- Worked as a Legal Assistant a mid-sized family law firm.
- Has had exclusive responsibility for filing documentation with courts across Southern California for all 17 attorneys at the firm.
- Averaged 180 court filings per month with 95% acceptance from Southern California courts.
- Worked as a Legal Assistant in boutique personal injury and bankruptcy law firm.
- Has assisted in preparation for trials involving injuries due to car crashes and dog bites.
- Has assisted attorneys with translations and other client communication in boutique business law firm.
- Calendared and assisted time keeping for all attorneys on staff.
Paralegal, The Law Office of Kyle A. Patrick (Present); Paralegal, Saunders Law Group, LTD. (2021); Legal Assistant, Holstrom Block & Parke (2019-2021); Office Assistant, Tiedt & Hurd (2017-2019); Paralegal, The Turoci Firm (2015-2016); Legal Assistant, The Law Office of Timothy Combs (2014-2015); Research Associate, The University of California, Riverside (2014-2016).
Education and Honors
Riverside Community College (A.S. in Paralegal Studies, 2019); University of California, Riverside (B.A. in Anthropology and Minor in Women’s Studies, 2015).
Inland County of Paralegals; California Alliance of Paralegal Associations; Hispanic Bar Association of the Inland Empire.
Community Affiliations and Activities
Techo Tuesday Networking Events, Member (2018-)
Speaks fluent English and Spanish.